Welcome to my website which documents my journey into photography, as seen through my favourite or most successful images. Each one represents a key moment on this journey and is often the result of many hours searching for the photograph which goes beyond the 'family day out snap'. However, some were simply lucky captures taken on the spur of the moment. I am still at the beginning of my journey, my style is still evolving and I have so much to learn, but I hope you enjoy following my progress as I explore the possibilities of this fascinating, but above all fun, hobby.
- 2007 - My current interest in photography began when given a bridge camera as a birthday gift.
- 2008 - Awarded the distinction of LRPS by the Royal Photographic society.
- 2010 - Awarded distinction of by ARPS by the Royal Photographic Society.
- 2013 - Awarded AFIAP in recognition of the number of acceptances in International Exhibitions.
- 2013 onwards - I have spoken at a number of camera clubs in Kent, Hertfordshire and Sussex and I enjoy sharing my interest and passion with others. My current talk is called "The Story So Far" and documents my development from 'L' through to the present day.
- 2015 - First solo showcase exhibition, held at the RPS headquarters in Bath.
- 2016 - Awarded a medal at London Salon of Photography.
- 2016 - Exhibition at Datchworth Gallery.
- 2017 - Solo Exhibition at Howard hall in Letchworth